Voting

Friday, April 2, 2010

The Past Year

Wow...what a wonderful year it has been. Here are some pictures (I'm new at this so I thought I'd share with you!) from the past year or so.

Josh taught me how to snowboard...one of our first dates!

The Patten Family...Josh, Krista, and Annabelle (Josh's daughter)

Then on March 7th, 2009 Josh asked me to become his wife! I get to marry the man of my dreams!

Heading to go wedding dress shopping with my sister!

Family photo...shhhh...I was the Easter Bunny.

Then on August 15, 2009 I was blessed to marry my best friend and gain a wonderful daughter.

Anna was our flowergirl. Poor thing, she was so sick for our wedding...the orange blanket almost walked down the aisle with her. I wouldn't have cared...as long as she was there.
Now we are such a happy family. well, if you ask Annabelle, she would say a silly family. We love laughing together and serving our church family together.
This is all I have time for right now, but plan on posting more pics later.
Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment