Voting

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Gastro Bug got us...

Well, the Patten house has been interesting this past week. It started last Sunday night. My stomach began acting up a little. I though sleep would cure it, so off to bed I went. It got worse on Monday though was topped off by Anna when she decided her tummy wasn't feeling well and preceeded to puke all over her self, our couch, the floor, and the blanket. Oh joy! Poor Josh had to do most of the cleaning since I wasn't able to keep things in as well. It just continued to get worse. After a night of, "Daddy, Mommy, help me" and a night full of bed changing and clothe changing, I was ready to have this bug gone. Anna was better the next day but I continued to keep the bug alive. I really didn't start feeling better till Sat. The house was lysoled to extreme, all sheets changed, all towels changed and all tooth brushes changed. Thankfully Josh did not get it and was able to help out.

Sunday night at church, Josh shared his testomony. I sat back, of course cried a little, but amazed at how God has worked in his life. I'm amazed at how God brought into my life such an amazing man of God who has been through so much but yet turned into such a man in love with our Savior. I'm amazed at God's grace.

I'm going to try to keep on this and believe as soon as I have time, there will be lots of pictures! Well, kids are calling me....

No comments:

Post a Comment